Serba Dinamik Holdings Bhd shares rose 4.1 percent.
* Shares advanced to RM3.79, higher than any close since February 2017, from RM3.64 in the previous session.
* Trading volume was more than eight times the 20-day average.
* The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index – Kuala Lumpur Composite Index moved less than 0.1 percent, and the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Index rose 0.3 percent.
* The relative strength index on the stock was above 70, indicating it may be overbought.
* In the past year, the stock had a similar or greater gain 12 times at the close; it advanced in the next trading session seven times (4.3 percent, on average) and declined five times (1.8 percent, on average).
* Shares are at a 12 percent discount to the analysts’ consensus target price. The stock traded at an average 17 percent discount over the past year.
* Stock advanced 86 percent in the past 52 weeks as the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI Index – Kuala Lumpur Composite Index gained 0.1 percent.