The core of Serba's policy commitments emphasize the quality and protection health, safety and the environment, all of which rank equally with the rest of our primary business objectives.
Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Policy
It is Serba's policy to manage our total engineering and maintenance service so as to avoid causing unnecessary risk to the health and safety of our employees, customers and also to members of the public. This can be achieved through:
- Complying with OH&S legislations, relevant legal requirements and to the appropriate codes of practice.
- Complying with customers' OH&S requirements.
- Disseminating our knowledge of OH&S to ensure full participation from our employees and all other relevant parties.
- The continuous reviewing of, improving on and updating of our OH&S policy and its performance.
Serba is fully committed, through active participation at all levels, to ensure the services we provide:
- Meet our customer's satisfaction
- Remain free from defects
- Conform to our quality management system
- Continuously strive for improvement
Serba is committed to maintaining a culture of integrity and accountability in safeguarding the environment by:
- Developing systems that are safe for the environment in compliance to environmental laws and the related legislations.
- Eliminating the use of non-environmentally friendly substances.
- Continuously improving the welfare of our employees and member of the public wherever we operate by sharing our knowledge, expertise and resources with them.