SERBA is dedicated to enabling and assisting both individuals as well as organizations in enhancing their levels of productivity and quality.
We believe that ongoing learning - acquiring new knowledge, skills, attitudes and paradigms â€“ is essential for the survival and further development of an organization.
We recognize that organizations benefit from the integration of various levels, modes and types of learning, which provides focus and direction for productivity and quality enhancement activities.
Our training services are offered primarily through in-house workshops, which are customized to meet our clients' requirements. The training sessions may be conducted at the clients' premises or at an external venue selected by the client.
In addition, we offer public training programs on selected topics, which are publicized periodically.
We work closely with our clients to identify and analyze what their needs are, and then to design and develop appropriate training programs or management systems as required.
Our carefully selected panel of associates with specialized skills and experience enable us to ensure that our clients receive the most appropriate level of support.
The range of service we offer include:
- Maintenance Management
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Balancing and Alignment
- Plant Productivity Workshop
- Oil Analysis and Proactive Maintenance
- Acoustic and Sound System Design
- Maintenance Economy
- Infra-red Thermography
- Production Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Transformer Maintenance
LIST OF AVAILABLE COURSES
- Maintenance Management
- Project Management
- Cost Engineering & Contract Management
- Process and Energy Optimisation Programmes
Besides the above mentioned services and consultancy, the Group is venturing into
the establishment of educational institutions in effort to train and develop human
resources in various aspects of engineering and management expertise.
- Process Plant Supervisor Workshop - Part I and II
- Training Production Operators Workshop
- Practical Approach to Precision Alignment Methods
- Practical Approach to Precision Balancing Methods
- Practical Vibration Understanding and Prevention for craftsmen
and other non-specialist
- Category II Vibration Specialist Certification Program
- Category III Vibration Specialist Certification Program
- Practical Understanding of Steam Turbines and auxiliaries course
- Cos Engineering and Contacts Management Course
- Integrated Machinery and Diagnosis Course
- Full industrial training package for building up core operation
and maintenance team of new plants, a joint venture with foreign training firm
- Consultancy service:
- Running training division
- Setting up training
and tailored package training for plant personnel
Serba's training solutions for the industry offer a dynamic mix of on-site practical training and workshop/classroom-based work. We have been certified to carry out certain DOSH programs and are an approved training centre for the City & Guilds program in Malaysia. Similar packages can be arranged for international clients through our extensive global network and proven track records.